INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ complies with the Australian state and commonwealth privacy laws including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (collectively, “Privacy Laws”) as well as GDPR.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ is committed to the privacy of its website users and to continue providing products in a confidential and safe manner.
- any official INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ website or web/cloud-based application (collectively, “Website”) including any forms on the Website;
- any software used to provide the Website; and
- any stand-alone INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ application;
- any services or information provided by or to a User through the Website or the App, (collectively, “Platform”).
If the User is not an EU Entity, “Personal information” is defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as “information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable: (a) whether the information or opinion is true or not; and (b) whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.”
If the User is an EU Entity, “personal information” is defined as “any data that can be used to identify a living person directly or indirectly”.
From time to time, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may collect certain of a User’s personal information. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ only collects that personal information that is reasonably necessary for or related to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s business or to facilitate the use of the Platform by Users.
The kind of information INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ collects will depend on a User’s relationship with INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ (e.g. as a Platform user, customer, business partner, employee or contractor).
Generally, the only personal information INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ collects about a User is that information which a User choose to disclose to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ or which a User authorises INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ to obtain.
The type of information INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ collect may include a User/User’s:
- personal name
- residential/work address
- email addresses
- telephone number
- physical location
- hardware/browser/software used to access the Platform
- IP addresses
Sensitive information is a special category of the most sensitive personal information including racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, police record, health and disability information etc.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ does not collect sensitive information.
Credit card details
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ does not collect or store credit card numbers.
Where possible, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will collect a User’s personal information directly from a User, but information may also be collected via:
- IP loggers;
- social media;
- wi-fi routers; and
- GPS devices
Personal and sensitive information may be collected from a User when a User provides it to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ directly.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ has established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard any information INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ collects. This helps prevent unauthorised access, maintains data accuracy and ensures that the information is used correctly.
All data transferred to and from INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s servers is encrypted and a firewall is in place to prevent intrusion. All data stored within INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s systems is designed to only be able to be accessed by authorised INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ officers, employees, contractors and the relevant hosting facility.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ collects personal information that INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ considers relevant for the purpose of research, product development, providing INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’ services or providing the Platform.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will not use or disclose personal information collected about an individual for the purposes of direct marketing unless the individual has given INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ consent to do so. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will not disclose any personal information to any third-party overseas recipients unless the individual has given INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ consent to do so.
Some of the ways INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ uses personal information includes to:
- communicate with a User and others as part of INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s business
- enable INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ to provide a product
- personalise a User’s INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ user experience
- send a User information regarding changes to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s policies, other terms and conditions, on-line services and other administrative issues
- manage accounts and perform other administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, credit scoring and staff training, collecting debts and market or client satisfaction research)
- prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud and money laundering, and analyse and manage other commercial risks
- verify information given to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™
- carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys
- provide marketing information to a User (including information about other products and services offered by selected third party partners) in preferences a User have expressed
- manage INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s infrastructure and business operations and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing accounting billing and collections IT systems data and website hosting business continuity and records, document and print management
- process refunds, replacements and repairs
- resolve complaints and handle requests for data access or correction
- comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside a User’s country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-terrorism
- comply with legal process and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (in outside a User’s country of residence)
- establish and defend legal rights protect INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s operations or those of any of INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’ group companies or insurance business partners, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s rights or property and/or that of INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’ group companies, a User or others and pursue available remedies or limit INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’ damages
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may disclose a User’s personal information to:
- the User
- government authorities (where required by law including workers compensation laws)
- third parties involved in court action (where required by law)
- other parties that provide support services to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ including support services, merchant services, online marketing programs for the purposes of marketing INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ products only
- employees for bona fide INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ purposes
- professional advisers
- potential business partners or purchasers
If a User does not provide some or all of the information requested, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may not be able to provide INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s products, permit a User to open or use a user account or give a User access to the Platform.
Where practicable, a User will be given the opportunity to engage with INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ on an anonymous basis or using a pseudonym. Due to the nature of INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s services, in most cases, the use of a pseudonym anonymity will not be possible.
When a User accesses INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s Platform, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may use software embedded in INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s Platform and INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may place small data files (or cookies) on a User’s computer or other device to collect information about which pages a User’s view, how a User reach those pages, what a User does when a User visits a page, the length of time a User remains on the page and how INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ performs in providing content to a User. A cookie does not identify individuals personally, but it does identify computers.
A User can set a User’s browser to notify a User when a User receive a cookie and this will provide a User with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may gather a User’s IP address as part of INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s business activities and to assist with any operational difficulties or support issues with INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s services. This information does not identify a User personally.
The Platform may contain links to other websites. When a User accesses these links, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ recommends that a User read the website owner’s privacy statement before disclosing a User’s personal information. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ does not accept responsibility for inappropriate use, collection, storage or disclosure of a User’s personal information collected outside INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™’s Platform.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ does currently use off-shore service providers with regard to storage of personal information data including email services, support service and telephonic services. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ reserves the right to use data hosting facilities and third-party service providers both in Australia and overseas to assist INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ with providing our goods and services.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will comply with any request from a User to process or cease using their personal information data as soon as practicable.
Unless a User specifically opts-out of use of personal information for marketing purposes, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will assume INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ has a User’s implied consent to receive similar information and communications in the future.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ has obligations to take reasonable steps to correct personal information held by INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ if INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ is satisfied that it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading for the purpose for which it is held.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will comply with any request from a User to update and/or correct their personal information data within 28 days.
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may take reasonable steps to verify a User’s identity before making any such changes.
In cases where the information was provided by a third party, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ may not be able to correct information and a User may have to contact the third-party that gave information to INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™.
If the User is an EU Entity, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will comply with any request from a User to access their personal information data erased within 28 days.
If the User is an EU Entity, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will comply with any request from a User to object to have their personal information data erased within 28 days.
If the User is an EU Entity, INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will comply with any request from a User to obtain and/or use their personal information data for their own purposes within 28 days.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
The User irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
“INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™” means INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ PTY LTD [ACN 646893825] and any “Related Body Corporate” within the meaning of the Section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
“EU Entity” means a User that:
- is incorporated; or
- ordinarily resides (wholly or partly),
in a European Union member state from time to time.
The Privacy Officer
C/- Prime Partners Pty Ltd Level 4, 1 James Place, NORTH SYDNEY, NSW 2060
Email: [email protected]
INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ takes all complaints regarding privacy of information seriously. INFENSA BIOSCIENCE™ will respond to any inquiries in a reasonable time.