the world should have access to therapies that will help them
enjoy a better post-incident quality of life"
- First-in-class drugs with addressable worldwide market of tens of millions of patients per year
- Ability of a single drug class to address multiple diseases enables staged clinical development with continuous value creation
- Other potential indications: traumatic head injury, hypoxic brain injury (cerebral palsy), retinal artery thrombosis, kidney artery thrombosis, cardiac and brain surgery, endarterectomy, heart valve replacement
- Key asset protected by patents granted globally
- Outstanding executive team with more than a century combined experience in the biotech sector